We appreciate your interest in our Internet offer and the services of EspritSolutions. We assume no liability for external links to external content, despite careful control.
Protecting your personal data in its collection, processing, and use during your visit to our website is very important to us. Your data is protected in accordance with legal regulations. Below you will find information about what data we collect during your visit to our homepage and how we use this data:
1. Use and disclosure of personal data
(1) The personal information that you have entered, such as name, gender, age, address, telephone numbers, e-mail etc. are used for fulfilling the contract but are also stored, processed and used for our own marketing purposes.
(2) Your personal information will only be disclosed to third parties or otherwise transferred if this is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling the contract or if you have previously agreed.
(3) Of course, you always have the right to revoke your consent to data processing and use for the future (§ 3 para. 6 of the TDDSG). For this purpose, please send a short email to [email protected] with your address, date of birth and e-mail address. Personal data is deleted if you revoke your consent to storage, if the data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was saved, or if storage for other legal reasons is inadmissible.
(4) Your personal settings are stored by us on your browser. This ensures that you will find them again each time you visit (e.g. each time you login). We use „cookies“ to save your personal settings. Cookies are small files that are stored permanently on the user’s browser on the computer.
2. Right to information
Upon written request, we will gladly inform you of the data stored about you. You can also do this via email to:
We strive to store your personal data using technical and organizational measures which render them inaccessible to third parties. When communicating by e-mail, we cannot guarantee data security via an unsecured internet connection. We recommend that you send confidential information by post.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called „cookies“, text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of your use of the website. As a rule, the cookie-generated data regarding your use of this website will be forwarded to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or other parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for evaluating your use of the website, for compiling reports on website activity, and for providing other services regarding website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google. You can stop these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to the usage of the website (incl. your IP address) and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
You can prevent data collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. This sets an opt-out cookie which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Deactivating Google Analytics